Registration is now closed for campers, but we still need adult volunteers.
To be added to the waitlist email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the instructions and then click here to get started.
This year registration will only open for
Adult volunteers and elementary age campers (entering grades 1-6)
No merchandise will be available this year
Instructions for Registration
- Create a registration account - Even if you had one last year, you need to create a new account
- Register each member of your family based on their age/grade. Enter any special information (such as
allergies), placement requests (for volunteeers where they'd like to work, for campers, what friends they'd like
to be placed with), etc.
- Adult Volunteer - 18 or over at the time of Bible Camp (regardless of whether you are still in
high school). Requires fingerprinting and safe environment training.
- High School Volunteer - Anyone entering grades 9-12 or a recent graduate who is not
yet 18 (enter grade "13").
- Jr. High School Volunteer - Anyone entering grades 7-8. They will spend 1/2 their time
volunteering and the other 1/2 in a program designed just for them.
- Elementary School Camper - Anyone entering grades 1-6. ($40 fee)
- Preschool Camper - Ages 3 to entering Kindergarten and potty trained. A special age-appropriate
version of Bible Camp is designed for them. ($40 fee, limited enrollment, priority is given to children of volunteers)
- Babysitting - Ages 0-2. This is strictly babysitting with no special programming. (no fee, reserved for children of
adult volunteers. You must register an adult before registering a baby)
- Enter Emergency Contact Information - if you register a minor, you will be required to enter at least
one emergency contact person. Please put their contact information during the days and times of Bible Camp. You may enter as many as you
wish, but no less than one.
- Order an t-shirts (optional), CD or DVD merchandise you would like. These will be available on the first
day of camp. T-shirts must be pre-ordered only a limited number of extras are printed to be sold during Bible Camp.
- Make your payment. You can pay online using PayPal (preferrred), or if you would like to make a payment
of cash or check, please drop it off in the Youth Faith Formation office along with the name of the person who created the registration account (so
we can credit the correct account).
Please Note the following
- No one will be turned away due to lack of funds. Please contact Ivette Valenzuela in the Youth Faith Formation office for
- You should check back into your account to make sure that your payment has been credited and all information
is complete. Within a few days the status of the registrants should be changed to either "incomplete" (something is missing) or
"complete". For most campers and preschoolers, this will reflect the payment status. For adults, this will reflect
the fingerprinting and/or safe environment training status. For everyone else, status will almost always be complete without
any further action.
- It's a manual process by a volunteer to update your status (checking payment completion, or adult clearance),
so please allow a few days for status to be updated.
- How do I make a payment?
The most convenient way (for both you and us) is to select "View and Pay Bill" then select "Pay Now". It will take you to the PayPal website. You do NOT need a PayPal account. You can pay using your credit card without any special account.
If you prefer, you can drop off cash or a check in the Youth Faith Formation office. Please be sure your name (the name on your Bible Camp account) is on the check so your account will be credited.
- What if I can't afford it?
No child will be turned away due to lack of funds. Please contact Ivette Valenzuela in the Youth Faith Formation office (email@example.com) .
- I submitted payment online but my registration doesn't reflect that. Why?
It is not an automatic system. We have to see the payment on PayPal and update your registration. We do our best to do this at least once a day (usually more) so you should see the update at least within 24 hours.
- How do I know if my registration and/or merchandise order was recieved?
Simply log into your account. If money has been recieved the status of the registration and/or merchandise order will be updated to "complete".
- I dropped off my check in the Youth Faith Formation office but my registration doesn't reflect that. Why?
We do not update your registration until we receive your check. We pick up checks about once a week, so it may take up to a week or more for you to see an update.
- What if I need to change my registration?
You can change your registrations and merchandise orders as long as the status is "pending". When it changes to "incomplete" or "complete", you can no longer change it yourself. So if you need to change something, please contact Helen Kuo at firstname.lastname@example.org -- and we can change it for you.
- I am adult and my registration says "incomplete" but I've been fingerprinted. What do I do?
If it's only been a few days since you've registered, it's probably because we haven't gotten confirmation from Ivette Valenzuela that you are cleared for volunteering. If we hear from Ivette that you are not cleared, we will contact you to let you know.
At which point you should contact Ivette Valenzuela to get cleared. If it's been a while and we haven't contacted you, please send an email to email@example.com so we can look into what's going on.
- Any more questions?
We hope to make registration as smooth as possible. If you have any questions about the process, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other questions or concerns about registration, please contact Helen at